– Employee Value Proposition development
– Employer brand strategy projects
– “Fast Pass” rapid engagements
– Career site makeovers
– Inclusive recruitment marketing
– Employee and candidate experience optimization
– Supporting diversity & inclusion committees and ERGs
– Award submissions
– Culture work and values discovery
– Employer brand activation
– Social media & content strategy
– Heart-centered employee messages
– Internal campaigns for project launches
– Design & visual communication
Powerhouse Talent was born from passion and built around the white space we saw first-hand from our time in corporate HR. The vision was simple, building community at work.
We apply this mindset to employer branding, humanized communications, and employee experience strategy.
We help organizations find their voice, amplify it, and create a shared mission that unites their existing team while magnetizing prospective talent to join the journey.
Clients choose Powerhouse Talent because they want to stand out, be bold, start a movement, and undergo a cultural metamorphosis. We are different by design and help our clients stand out in a sea of sameness. We are boldly creative and wired for excellence in execution, plus we make sure to have fun along the way!
That is why our clients choose to POWER UP!
Background: Certified HR Leader with twenty years advising business leaders on progressive HR and talent strategy. Author of the book Peace, Love, & Meaningful Careers. Contributing writer for publications such as HR Professional, CEO World Magazine, Glassdoor for Employers, ERE, and more. Advice featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Fortune, and more.
Passions: All things employer branding, family, painting, and jam bands.
Pet peeves: Career site stock images and corporate speak that really says nothing at all.
Bucket list activity: The Everest base camp trek!
Lyrics to live by: “Don’t criticize what you can’t understand” Bob Dylan.
Put on this planet to: Shape organizational culture through building community at work (#CulturalMetamorphosis). Power tools include killer employer brand methodology, massive creativity, and heart.
Peace, Love, & Meaningful Careers is a blueprint to help your organization get unstuck, build a team inspired to give their most meaningful contribution, and discover your organization’s best self. It’s time to build an employee experience with intentionality and spark a cultural metamorphosis! This book will show you how.
Learn the importance of:
– Employee value proposition development (EVP)
– Grace in leadership
– Building belonging and inclusion in the workplace
– Weaving purpose into the employee life-cycle and the fabric of your culture
– And so much more
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801
Are you a non-profit or charitable organization looking for “on the house” small one-off employer branding support to attract and retain top talent? Powerhouse Talent believes in social entrepreneurship and giving back to causes that support social good.
How can you and your organization benefit from this good karma? Consider applying to be a recipient of the Power Up Project.
It’s easy! Submit a one-page proposal outlining:
– Your organization’s mission
– Which specific HR employer branding service you require assistance with
– Desired time frame
– Contact information
Projects will be selected based on scope, work alignment, and capacity availability. An application submission does not guarantee Power Up Project approval. Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com.