Last updated: December 2023
Powerhouse Talent Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates powerhousetalent.ca (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze how users interact with our site.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information when you subscribe to our mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The content on powerhousetalent.ca is provided solely for general informational and educational purposes. All materials, including text, graphics, images, and other content on this site, are not intended to serve as a substitute for professional advice. Although we endeavor to maintain the accuracy and currency of the information, we do not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, dependability, suitability, or availability of the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Your reliance on such information is at your own discretion and risk.
In no circumstance shall powerhousetalent.ca, its affiliates, or representatives be held liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this website. This extends to any loss of data or profits, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from, or in connection with, the utilization of this website.
Terms of Service
- Agreement to Terms: By accessing powerhousetalent.ca, you acknowledge and consent to adhere to these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you should refrain from using this website.
- Usage of Content: The content on powerhousetalent.ca is intended for individual, non-commercial use only. You are obliged not to distribute, replicate, create derivative content, or use any material from the website for commercial purposes without explicit written consent from us.
- Conduct of Users: As a user of powerhousetalent.ca, you agree to engage only in lawful activities. It is prohibited to post or transmit any content through this website that is damaging, menacing, abusive, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise offensive.
- Links to Other Sites: powerhousetalent.ca might include links to external websites that are neither operated nor overseen by us. Be aware that powerhousetalent.ca does not endorse the reliability, relevance, timeliness, or thoroughness of any content available on these external sites.
- Changes in Terms: powerhousetalent.ca holds the right to modify these terms at any given time, based on our discretion, without prior notification. Any alterations to the terms take immediate effect upon their posting on the website. Your continued use of powerhousetalent.ca following any updates to the terms indicates your acceptance of those changes.
Last Revised: January 21, 2024